Inscrit le: 07 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Mar 20 Juin - 15:23 (2017) Sujet du message: Confessions Of A Global Negotiator: A Quick Guide To The 5
In your role developing new business, closing the deal can be rough stuff. You face demanding clients and hardened negotiators who fixate on “no” unless and until they get their way. Your goal of getting a good deal done can be sidetracked by win-at-all-costs tactics from the other side, as well as misaligned expectations and interests, or simply poor planning. Negotiations are a powder keg of reactions and overreactions, one wrong word or proposal away from spectacular failure. But it needn’t be that way.
In <em>Confessions of a Global Negotiator,</em> you will learn from someone with 25 years of front-line deal experience the single most powerful weapon for neutralizing difficult opponents and winning over others. It’s you! When seeking to persuade others, your preparation, your pitch, and your perseverance are the biggest determinants for winning and losing. And the good news is, they are entirely within your control.
You will learn the importance of and best practices for:
◦ Evaluating the motivations and interests of the other side.
◦ Determining the needs, weaknesses, and Achilles heel of the other side.
◦ Defining and selling benefits and the value exchange.
◦ Taking and maintaining leadership over the negotiation.
◦ Painting a picture of success, for your opponent.
◦ Maintaining a set of behavioral attributes that will blunt discord and drive reciprocity.
◦ Breaking through impasse on your way to closing a great deal.
If you want to dramatically enhance your confidence in leading negotiations and influencing others, and significantly improve your results in deals, read <em>Confessions of a Global Negotiator</em> today.
<em>Confessions of a Global Negotiator </em>was honored with a GOLD AWARD by the Nonfiction Book awards, via the Nonfiction Authors Association! Check out the details here: https://nonfictionauthorsassociation.com/book-award-winner-confessions-of-a…
bound: 186 pages
publisher: Authority Publishing (March 29, 2017)
isbn: 193595380X, 978-1935953807,
weight: 7.4 ounces (